lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

Great Britain


Scotland
Wich country would you like to go to? Really? This is a joke? I can`t decide, 'cause I want  visit many country in my life. But I decide for the famous island Great Britain. Well, I can visit England, Wales, Scotland, Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland

I don’t know so much about this country, but I loved learn new things. Although I know theirs capital, England is London; Wales is Cardiff,  Republic of Irleand is Dublin, Northern Ireland is Belfast and Scotland is Edinburgh.
England
Northern Irleand

In England I would like visit the Big ben, The Baker Street (Home the Sherlock Holmes), The Palace of Buckingham. In Scotland I find Howgarts (Is my dream *-*) and visit the many old castle. In Ireland and Wales I don’t know who would to do, but I travel to across of the country.
Wales
Republic of Irleand

I like live in this island for month maybe a year, but not the whole life, because is just to wish not a plan of life.






2 comentarios: