miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

I'm a vet because....

She is my hedgehog called Tierrita




I will talk about Why do I want to be a vet?When I was a little child I will dream with work in a circus, waitress, a pirate, a vet, in a ice-cream parlor, a library and many other jobs that I can't remember now. When I postulate for choose a career for study, my options were Veterinary, Medicine, Kinesiology, Occupational therapy or Anthropology.

He is my dog, called Terry
I decided to be a vet, because I love the animals and wanted to be a one when a little child, but when I saw a cat run over that dream died, this happened when I was 9 or 10 year old :'( Then the dream came back to me.

Experience? Well the only experience I have is in "Mundo Granja" in the pratice that we had there, I would like work in a clinic of exotic animals or in a zoo.

My two pets are my life and one of the many reason why I want to be a vet :)

1 comentario: